Abstract Background

Flood Insurance

Did you know that homeowners insurance policies don't cover flood damage? Designed to help you get back on your feet, flood insurance will help pay for clean‐up and replacing items like boilers, furnaces, hot water heaters and air conditioners. If you live in specific flood zones, it's likely you'll be required by your mortgage company to purchase flood insurance.

Flood insurance is provided through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and is administered by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Johnson Insurance agents can provide and service flood insurance coverage through FEMA.

About 25% of the National Flood Insurance Program's claims come from outside high-risk flood areas.

Flooding can occur anywhere, flood insurance is a good idea for every homeowner to consider. For more information about flood insurance, visit FEMA's website.

If you have questions on the difference between Flood Insurance and Back‐up Sewer and Drain Coverage on your home insurance, contact us today.

Contact Us

You can also call 24/7 Customer Support – 800.236.5546
for your security, do not include private or confidential information 

Simple types


J Mark Logo


Sign up for our newsletters so you can have the latest delivered to your fingertips.

Newsletter Types
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader