Inspiring, challenging, empowering and rewarding
Return to Careers Browse Jobs
It's difficult to capture the genuinely special culture at Johnson Bank in only a few words. We describe the workplace atmosphere as one that inspires, challenges, and empowers all associates to give their best at work, at home and in the communities where they live. You'll experience a positive environment unlike any other, and a sense of purpose that's unique to an organization that truly plans for the long‐term. We view our associates holistically, like we do our clients, which makes us a first choice employer and it shows in our associates. Who doesn't want to be part of a winning team?
Benefits & Compensation
We give you the paid time off you need to lead a well‐balanced life.
- Vacation – 2 weeks to start and up to 5 weeks throughout your career
- Personal/Sick days
- 10 Holidays
- Jury Duty, Military and Bereavement
Your compensation is an important consideration when deciding where to work. We also want to help you plan for your future.
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Opportunities
- Retirement Plan – 401(k), with Company match
- Pension Account Plan
- Retiree Medical Savings Account (RMSA)
- Short and Long‐Term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Wealth, Investment Management and Brokerage services
Your Health and Wellness
We are committed to providing you and your family with the tools, support and encouragement you need to lead a healthy and productive life.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans (full‐time and part‐time associates)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vitality Wellness Program (incentive to improve and maintain health)
- Best Doctors (manage your health with expert medical opinion)
- Onsite Fitness Centers (select locations)
- Health Club Membership Subsidy
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (confidential assistance with personal matters)
It is important to lead a well‐balanced life to meet family or other obligations. We offer the following benefits to help you maintain this balance:
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Adoption Assistance
- Family Personal/Sick Days
- College Scholarship Program (for associates' children)
- Childcare Reimbursement (when needed for required overnight travel)
- Before and after school care, summer camp and a limited number of spaces at a highly‐regarded childcare and learning center in the Racine region
Our founder, Sam Johnson, once said we should all try to “make our communities a better place because we are there.” We call on our associates to volunteer for several opportunities throughout the year.
- Company‐wide Service Day
- Recognition Awards for Community Involvement
- Active United Way Campaign with 100% match for your contribution
Discounts and services we offer that our associates value:
- Free checking, savings and safe deposit box
- Discounted rates for auto, home and supplemental life insurance
- Discounts to theater performances, sporting and other regional events
- Interest‐free loans for personal home computer
- Discount prices on SC Johnson and Johnson Outdoors products
- Identity Theft Protection
Leadership Development & Growth
As a growing organization, there are many opportunities for our associates. Our associates are only limited by their own willingness to learn, and we encourage and support interest in new fields. We look for leaders at every level, and by supporting their individual goals, and inspiring them to grow, we empower them to design a more meaningful, fulfilling career and create an environment where they can thrive.
Opportunities Available for Development
- Tuition reimbursement program for full and part‐time associates
- Available jobs posted on company intranet
- Training programs to learn job‐specific skills
- On‐the‐job opportunities to build new skills
- Loyalty to the organization at milestone anniversaries
- Membership in our 20 Year Club for 20+ years!
- Sales excellence
- Operational excellence
- Community involvement
Johnson Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
We embrace difference, welcome diversity and value a culture of respect.