Johnson Financial Group
100 E. Wisconsin Ave, Suite 2400
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Consultant, Pilot Investor Relations
Mr. Davis brings a wide range of experience in aviation and finance to the Johnson Financial Group team. As a pilot for United Airlines, Mr. Davis has served 12 years as Chairman of the Air Line Pilots Association Retirement and Insurance Committee of Washington DC Council 11. He counsels pilots on retirement and insurance benefits as well as retirement planning.
- BS - U.S. Air Force Academy in Electrical Engineering, Economics, and Management
- MBA General Management and Finance - University of California at Los Angeles
- Flight Officer United Airlines Airbus 320 and Boeing 727/757/767 for 18 years
- Retired as a colonel after 22 years in the U.S. Air Force and was awarded the Air Medal for combat duty over Iraq
- Active member - Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Active member - Experimental Aircraft Association
- Honored by the Virginia Department of Aviation for his involvement with the Young Eagles Program
- Lifetime member - Military Officers Association of America and Association of Graduates of the US Air Force Academy
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.