Johnson Financial Group
100 E. Wisconsin Ave, Suite 2400
Milwaukee, WI 53202
VP, Wealth Advisor
Mr. McGill specializes in helping clients achieve their retirement and investment planning goals with an emphasis on retirement income planning. He specializes in advising active and retired airline pilots regarding their retirement planning and benefit options.
- He has advised hundreds of active and retired airline pilots on their investments, pensions, social security and retirement health benefits.
- Invited to speak annually at Airline Pilot Seminars across the country including the Airline Pilots Association and the Allied Pilots Association
- Distinguished graduate of Virginia Military Institute, BA Economics and Business
- Served as a U.S. Marine Corps Captain and Infantry Officer; Served in combat deployment with Third Battalion, Fifth Marines to Sangin District, Afghanistan from 2010-2011 as a Battalion Fire Support Coordinator
- Eagle Scout: Partners with the Boy Scouts of America to expand Scouting opportunities to underserved communities in Milwaukee
- Supporter of Pilots for Kids, a 501c3 Organization
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.