Johnson Financial Group
318 S. Washington Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
SVP Wealth Fiduciary Advisor
Positive, empathetic and reliable partner focused on your best interests.
As Senior Vice President, Wealth Fiduciary Advisor, Anita develops and builds personal relationships with clients and their families. She considers herself a problem solver, advisor and a friend with a heartfelt interest in financial planning, estate planning, estate settlement and family dynamics. Anita is passionate about serving her clients, collaborating with professional partners to further assist with their estate, financial and business succession planning needs. She is honored to assist families navigate complicated and unique financial matters. Through a customized and highly personal approach, Anita provides clients with education and options for solutions.
- 25 years of experience in wealth management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Human Development from University of Wisconsin – Green Bay
- Master’s degree in Management from University of Wisconsin – Green Bay
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and Cannon Financial Institute graduate in Personal Trust Administration
- Resident of Brown County since 2001
- Current volunteer and board member for Scholarships, Inc.
- Past president of the Green Bay Estate Planning Forum
- UW – Green Bay involvement – Phoenix Fund (Athletics), Founders Board (Past President), Board of Trustees (Former Member)